What can we
Do for you?
- Printing Press
- Wide Format
- Graphic Design
- Bids and Tenders
- World Class Finishing
- Personalised Print
- Wedding Invitations
- Useful Information
LUXURY BUSINESS CARD PRINTING DUBAI
Even in today’s fast-moving corporate world, a good business card still speaks volumes about you, your organisation and your brand. A small but mighty tool at meetings, networking events and conferences, business cards are the primary tool in your arsenal for wowing potential clients, employers, stakeholders and customers.
It makes no surprise then that how your business card looks matters – colours, fonts, density and the aesthetic of your branding all affect how your business is perceived, so for your brand to be seen as a force to be reckoned with, a business card handcrafted and printed in Dubai could be just the trick.
Whether you’re a CEO trying to ensure your company’s giving the right impression from the top up or a professional wanting to look the part, the right business card can distinguish you from the competition. A luxury business card printed in Dubai, however, can blow them away.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The majority of top Fortune 500 companies worldwide choose a white background on their business cards
- Black is the go-to shade for creatives and fashion industry types, with foiling, embossing and contrasting detail all popular finishes
- Whilst business cards using FSC certified recycled paper are commonly used in Europe, few are found in the Middle East. The misconception that recycled paper is inferior quality is simply untrue – card made from recycled paper is indistinguishable from its less environmentally friendly counterpart
BUSINESS CARD DOS AND DON’TS
- DO use paper with 300GSM to 350GSM
- DO opt for standard sizing - 85mm x 55mm or 90mm x 55mm are perfectly portable. Square shapes work well too
- DO go digital – digital printing offers superior quality and finish regardless of the complexity of your design
- DO keep it simple – a white background is clean and striking
- DON’T use spot UV coating – it’s not a great green option
- DON’T laminate your cards – unless you want to protect a solid colour background, lamination doesn’t offer the professional finish of simple card
Here at Spectrum we offer three tiers of business card to cater to all requirements and price points:
Our standard business cards use paper stock at 350GSM, combined with a classic white background for a professional finish. We can also incorporate die cutting and round corners into your design.
Our semi-luxury business cards can be finished with foil names and logos, alongside intricate letterpress for a sprinkling of style.
Sometimes only the finest first impression will do, and a distinguished business card will create just that.
Our luxury business card printing in Dubai uses only premium paper hand-selected by our team from across the globe. We love offering our clients choice, and host a vast range of paper stock including luxurious German and Italian cotton paper from 400GSM to 800 GSM.
Our handcrafted luxury business cards wave goodbye to digital printing, and are created by our skilled design team using letter press, embossing and debossing. The result? A perfectly hand-finished, premium product. For more intricate detail, we also offer die cutting and foiling along the edges of business cards.
Spectrum’s signature workmanship is at the core of each and every one of our bespoke business cards. Prices are available upon request depending on the nature and size of your order.
Take a look below for a sample of Spectrum’s luxury business cards printed in the UAE.