Careers in Spectrum Digital Print Solutions
Spectrum has a multi-cultural team of creative and technically proficient people with experience in leading international agencies and production houses. We offer a creatively-charged environment where people deliver quality, on time, every time. We encourage them to learn and grow, to stay abreast of the latest developments in marketing communications and print production technology in an ever-evolving global environment. They work closely with our customers to understand their requirements and always strive to exceed our clients’ expectations.
If you are a graphic designer, website designer or production print expert, please contact us and let us know what you think you can bring to the Spectrum Family.
About Spectrum Digital Print Solutions
A pioneering full-service digital and offset print and communications company, Spectrum Digital Print comprises of five fully-fledged outlets across the UAE. We specialise in variable and fixed image digital printing, and work with a host of corporate clients across the Middle East and North Africa.
We’ve worked hard to earn an enviable reputation among our quality-conscious customers, including ground-breaking agencies and Fortune 500 companies. What keeps them coming back to Spectrum? Our unparalleled service, quality and price – it’s as simple as that.
Social Media Intern
Spectrum Digital Print Solutions is currently seeking a Social Media Intern to assist in driving and streamlining our online presence. The Social Media Intern will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy digital printing company and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff to boost social media, digital communications and marketing in a business to consumer environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and customers.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and customers.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets from customers and clients (initially under supervision)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate and up-to date.
- Maintain a monthly social media and blogging calendar.
- Help to create one piece of video content per month.
- Upload and manage company blog posts in our website.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English – Arabic would be beneficial.
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and customers.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to priorities work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as self-motivated to work alone.
- Posting updates to the Company Facebook account
- Build Facebook ‘likes’ by approaching potential clients and customers through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns.
How to apply?
If this sounds like the job for you and you are looking to join a highly driven and successful team then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your CV along with covering letter to careers+spectrumdubai#com
No agencies please.